Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Multi-pack 8 pc
Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Multi-pack 8 pc
Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay is the polymer clay that becomes a real eraser after it’s baked!
- Clay can be baked right on a pencil.
- Can be molded, sculpted, stamped or textured just like regular Sculpey® clays!
- Stays soft until baked – never dries out! Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Set includes 6 - 1 oz. bars of clay and 2 modeling tools
- Set includes the following colors: White, Black, Lime, Red, Yellow, and Blue
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 250 °F (121 °C), 20 minutes per 1/4 inch (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
What Can I Make With Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay?
At Sculpey®, we love sharing creations from fellow polymer clay lovers and artists. Some of our favorite Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay projects include:
- Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay Colorful Hearts Charm Bracelet
- Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay Bear
- Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay Animal Face Erasers
- Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay Eggs
- Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay Kooky Faces
- Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Silly Snake
Children and Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay
Try these tips when your kids or students work with polymer clay eraser:
- Mix your own colors: Mixing colors is an excellent way to cut down on costs when working with clay and can be a valuable artistic learning experience for kids. Polymer clay can be mixed like paint. With just a handful of clay blocks, you can create a wide range of vibrant colors.
- Locate a clay-friendly work surface: We recommend setting up your workspace in a room that isn't carpeted — little pieces of clay can make a mess if ground into a rug in your home or classroom. Metal sheets, ceramic tiles, index cards, aluminum foil or the Sculpey® Oven-Safe Work Mat are all great surfaces for crafting.
- Ensure you supervise children when working with Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay: Children require supervision when working with polymer clay. Polymer clay eraser and other Sculpey® clays require an oven and the use of tools such as craft knives and tissue blades. Even though Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay is certified to be nontoxic, it's still essential to keep an eye on pets or small children who may be tempted to eat it. Finally, always have children wash their hands thoroughly after handling polymer clay.
Buy Premium Polymer Clay Eraser Today From Sculpey®
Sculpey® is proud to offer polymer clay eraser to help support parents and teachers in their efforts and kids in their creativity.
Get your Sculpey Bake Shop® Eraser Clay Multipack today and start building memories you and your students will treasure for years to come.