Sculpey Keepsake® Memory Frame
Sculpey Keepsake® Memory Frame
Keepsake Clay and Frame Set are the perfect way to capture a special memory or time. No crafting experience required!
- Engineered wood frame with real glass panes holds a 5”x7” picture
- Comes with everything needed to make the perfect impression – oven-bake clay, frame, glass panes, matte for clay print, double sided tape and a plastic knife/engraving tool
- Makes a perfect gift for expecting parents, new grandparents and pet owners!
- Superior to Air Dry Clay: It's Shatterproof, provides a more detailed impression and bakes in 30 minutes vs. 24+ hour dry time.
- Not happy with your impression? No problem, do it over again – clay stays soft until you bake it!
- Stays soft until baked – never dries out! Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven.
- Perfect for pets too!
- Safe and non-toxic!
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
The Keepsake Frame Kit from Sculpey® lets you create a lifetime of memories in just minutes. Keepsake Kits help you remember events, people and places that bring you happiness — they are just as fun to create as they are to enjoy. From your beloved pet's memorial paw print to your baby's first handprint or footprint, there's no tradition like keepsakes for keeping precious moments alive. Non-toxic clay from Sculpey® is safe and easy to use so you can capture those precious little hands and feet.
Tips for working with the Keepsake Frame Kit
There's nothing quite as precious as a newborn baby — they really do grow so fast! Sculpey® is thrilled to offer the Keepsake Oven Bake Clay Frame Kit to help parents remember how small their infants were when they entered the world. Clay products only require infants to remain still for short periods and are safe to use on their sensitive skin. To get started on your handprint keepsake, follow the steps below:
- Knead the clay in your hands until it's soft and pliable.
- Once the clay is soft, form a smooth ball and use the roller to flatten the clay into a roughly rectangular shape slightly larger than 4 x 6 in (10.2 x 15.2 cm). Make sure to roll the clay to 0.39 in (1 cm) thickness so that it will fit behind the glass pane.
- Cut out the rectangle – we have included a template in the kit for you to use
- Wash and dry your baby’s hand/foot or your pet’s paw
- Press the foot with toes straight or hand with fingers splayed firmly into the clay. Leave room on the bottom or side for name / date. For best results, you may have to hold your infant above the clay when making the impression. Take care to press down on the toes or fingers to get a solid imprint.
- If your impression does not come out on your first try, don't worry! Polymer clay remains flexible and soft until baked in your home oven, meaning you can re-create impressions as often as you'd like before baking.
- Use the included detail tool to write out the date and your baby's age.
- Position clay on a baking sheet and place it in the oven to bake. Bake at 275 F for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Use the double sided tape in the kit and tape it to the matte included and add to the frame.
Things to do with your Sculpey Keepsake Frame Kit
- Home décor – This beautiful MDF frame with real glass panes makes the perfect accessory to your home office, bedroom, nursery or living room.
- Gifts – This kit makes the perfect present for first time parents, grandparents and fur baby parents.
Tips for Baking your Clay Keepsake
- Always use an oven thermometer to ensure proper baking temperatures
- Use an oven proof baking surface such as: glass, metal or our Sculpey Tools Oven-safe work mat.
- Bake your pieces in your home oven or a toaster oven. NEVER use a microwave.
- Use proper ventilation when baking.
How to decorate your clay Keepsake
- Add glitter into the clay for a sparkly handprint
- Press in your dog’s ID tag if make from metal
- Use stamps to stamp out a name or date
- Add mica powder to the print area
- Add details with acrylic paint
- Add stickers, beads and other accessories with glue
- Use letter beads to spell out your little one’s name and glue on using super glue
- Use a gloss glaze on the keepsake to give it a shiny look