Sculpey Tools™ Sculpting Tool Set
Sculpey Tools™ Sculpting Tool Set
The 8 Piece Sculpting Set has traditionally been used for pottery projects, but it also has unique applications for oven-bake clay.
- Perfect for cutting, carving shaping, sculpting and detailing oven-bake clay before baking.
- Set includes:
- Needle Tool – cutting clay strips, designs in clay, and making holes in beads.
- Loop Tool – trim or refine the shape and control wall thickness.
- Ribbon Tool – light cutting and trimming of clay and adding design detail.
- Potters Rib – opening, shaping, smoothing, and trimming clay.
- Wire Cutter – sectioning large pieces of clay and cutting pots off the wheel.
- Sponge – transporting water to the clay when it is being worked, and absorbs and transfers water away from clay when being thrown. Also works great for applying antiquing medium to finished oven-bake clay pieces.
- Wood Modeling Tool – features 2 unique heads that are great for shaping clay.
- Steel Scraper – shaping, smoothing and trimming clay shapes.
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
Get Creative With Our Clay Sculpture Tool Set
While many household items can serve as sculpting tools, it's best to have a specialized tool set if you have a specific creation in mind. You'll be able to improve your crafting techniques and form more complex shapes and designs for a one-of-a-kind treasure.
Whether you're new to working with clay or a seasoned crafter, our Sculpey Tools™ Sculpting Tool Set makes bringing your project ideas to life fun and easy. This handy kit includes tools for shaping, trimming and refining your creation. Our clay sculpture tool set lets you add unique details and personal touches to your jewelry, home decor and other crafts.
Eight Polymer Clay Tools, Countless Ways to Create
You can let your imagination soar with the eight-piece clay sculpture tool set from Sculpey®. We design our sculpting tools to enhance your crafting experience by being as versatile as our Sculpey® clay products. This tool set can provide all the functions you need to ensure your project turns out the way you envisioned it. You can hone your crafting skills and make more elaborate designs with our:
- Needle tool: Perfect for making precise cuts, engraving designs and piercing holes in small crafts.
- Loop tool: Further refine your clay into the ideal shape and even control wall thickness for projects like vases.
- Ribbon tool: Incorporate more accurate trims and additional design details.
- Potter's rib: Open, shape and smooth your clay to create the ideal canvas for more intricate embellishments.
- Wire cutter: Section your clay into manageable chunks and safely remove your clay pots from the pottery wheel.
- Sponge: Helps you manage the amount of water in your clay, keeping it soft or dry as needed. Also excellent for applying antiquing medium to your completed pieces.
- Wood modeling tool: Has two unique ends, allowing you to form various shapes and contours.
- Steel scraper: Another way to smooth, shape and trim your shapes. Lighter than a potter's rib and ideal for wet clay.
Make sure you clean your tools regularly so you'll be ready to craft whenever inspiration strikes.
What Else Do I Need to Start Working With Clay?
The short answer? Not much! Working with clay is an accessible activity that anyone can jump into, from 8-year-old children to craft-savvy adults. Once you have your tools, all you need to start creating is:
- - High-quality clay: We offer polymer clay for every skill level. For the beginner sculptor or kid creator, easy-to-knead clays like our Sculpey III® are great choices.
- - A suitable crafting space: A clean, polymer-friendly workspace is essential. If you frequently use clay, our oven-safe work mat may be a good investment.
- - An idea: Every craft starts with the desire to create! Endless clay project ideas are waiting for you to turn them into reality.
Buy Innovative Clay Sculpting Tools From Sculpey®
For over five decades, Sculpey® has supplied you with the mediums, high-quality clay and utensils you need to unleash your creativity. Our tool set provides you with an infinite amount of ways to add your own distinctive flair. Order your Sculpey Tools™ Sculpting Tool Set today!