Super Sculpey Living Doll™
Super Sculpey Living Doll™
Super Sculpey Living Doll™ is the perfect clay to create lifelike figurines with fine features and realistic skin tones.
- Formulated for smooth blending, fine tooling and details
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Available in three different skin tones - Baby, Light and Beige
- After baking, it can be sanded, drilled, carved and painted with water-based acrylic paints.
- Safe and non-toxic
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey® Work ‘n Bake Clay Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
Super Sculpey Living Doll™ Clay
Super Sculpey Living Doll™ clay is a high-quality material used by professional clayers, doll-makers and film studios worldwide. This clay can help anyone create authentic figurines with realistic, fine features. This living doll polymer clay blends effortlessly, allowing crafters to design stunning models. Super Sculpey Living Doll™ sculpting clay has a semitransparent finish that responds well to sanding, drilling, carving or painting after baking.
Living Doll™ polymer clay from Sculpey® is available in three life-like skin tones — baby, beige and light. Crafters can color or tint this clay with any Sculpey Premo™ clay to make various skin tone mixtures while maintaining Super Sculpey Living Doll™ clay's translucent quality. The clay is also incredibly strong and durable after curing.
Why Use Super Sculpey Living Doll™ Clay?
Super Sculpey Living Doll™ polymer clay remains soft and malleable right out of the package. The advantages to choosing Sculpey's® doll polymer clay include:
- Safe and nontoxic
- Professional-grade material that is incredibly durable and soft
- Formulated for smooth blending, fine details and tooling
- Smooth, baked finish that does not show seams
- Retains its color and size when baked
- Workable, flexible and versatile qualities
- Extra clay can be reused and stored without drying out
- Carve, drill, sand and paint doll polymer clay with water-based acrylic paint after baking
- Create a wide variety of skin tones for doll-making using Super Sculpey Living Doll™ and Sculpey Premo™