Sculpey III® 10 Piece Brights Multi-pack
Sculpey III® 10 Piece Brights Multi-pack
Sculpey III is a great introduction to oven-bake clay because it is soft and easy to use. This economical pack is a great way to create with larger groups, camps and classrooms.
- Great for beginners, general crafters and kid/parent projects due to its soft, easy to use texture.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
Includes 10 - 2 oz. bars of clay: Violet, Purple, Turquoise, Teal Pearl, Granny Smith, Yellow, Just Orange, Red Hot Red, Candy Pink, White
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, PO boxes, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
Sculpey III® 10-Piece Brights Multi-Pack
When you do your best work with your hands, you can count on our Sculpey III® 10-Piece Brights Multi-Pack to put your imagination on display. Our clay is a soft, flexible material that will never harden until cured in your oven.
What Can You Make With Our Polymer Clay?
The Sculpey III® 10-Piece Brights Multi-Pack is a super choice to tackle various projects. Crafters often use our clay for projects including:
- Home decor
- Mixed media
How to Use Sculpey III®
Sculpey III® is an easy-to-use material, perfect for clayers of all experience levels. However, it's essential to understand how to use it correctly to make the best creations possible. Observe the following steps when working with the Sculpey III® 10-Piece Brights Multi-Pack:
- Baking: This clay bakes in your oven or toaster oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes for every ¼ inch of thickness.
- Sealing: While Sculpey III® is non-porous and waterproof, requiring no sealer, you can add paint or another finish of your choice.
- Storing: It's vital to keep your unused clay in a container in a dry, cool place to ensure its long-term freshness, taking care to avoid direct sunlight, cars or hot environments. Your fridge or freezer will make a great storage place!
- Cleaning: For a quick clean, wipe down all your tools, work surfaces and hands with baby wipes, followed by soap and water. Avoid placing unbaked clay on fabric, carpets, floor or furniture.
Purchase the Sculpey III® 10-Piece Brights Multi-Pack Online
The Sculpey III® 10-Piece Brights Multi-Pack will inspire you to let your creative side run free. If you want to add this clay to your kit, buy your pack online today! For questions about our product, feel free to reach out to our team.