Liquid Sculpey® Black
Liquid Sculpey® Black
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin - add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
- Liquid polymer clays do not give off toxic chemicals during the curing process. However, you will experience a slight odor and smoking which is non-hazardous. To minimize this, we suggest using an oven hood fan and if you are using molds, only bake one at a time. We always recommend using an oven thermometer. Many times, ovens are not calibrated accurately, and are actually hotter than the temperature set on the dial. Just pre-heat your oven for 15-20 minutes which should be long enough to reach the temperature on the oven thermometer needed to cure your project.
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 – 30 minutes.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven Safe Work Mat , wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.