Sculpey III® 30 Color Sampler
Sculpey III® 30 Color Sampler
Sculpey III is a great introduction to oven-bake clay because it is soft and easy to use. This economical pack is a great way to create with larger groups, camps and classrooms.
- Great for beginners, general crafters and kid/parent projects due to its soft, easy to use texture.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
Includes 30 – 1 oz. bars: Red, Deep Red Pearl, Red Hot Red, Just Orange, Yellow, Lemonade, Glow in the Dark, Granny Smith, Emerald, Turquoise Glitter, Teal Pearl, Turquoise, Blue Glitter, Sky Blue, Navy Pearl, Blue, Purple, Spring Lilac, Violet Glitter, Pink Glitter, Ballerina, Beige, Gold, Chocolate, Suede Brown, Black, Silver, Translucent, Pearl, White.
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
The Sculpey III® 30-Color Sampler features a range of vibrant colors and can be mixed to achieve an entire spectrum of beautiful hues. Choose from a sampling of exciting and inventive colors such as Turquoise, Ballerina, Teal Pearl, Emerald, Spring Lilac, Lemonade, Suede Brown and Granny Smith. There's even a translucent Sculpey III® clay that you can transform into any color you desire by mixing it with various clays.
Because it's so easy to mold and condition, Sculpey III® is ideal for young hands and older adults. From beginners to intermediate crafters and school teachers, everyone will love the results when they work with this popular Sculpey® clay or use it in their classroom.
All About Sculpey III® Polymer Clay
When you want to create specific projects and shapes, the Sculpey III® 30-Color Sampler is the perfect place to start. Sculpey III® clay holds many fine details for sculpting and molding. Crafters use it to make home decor accent pieces and seasonal items, holiday ornaments, sculptures, small figurines, charms and other jewelry pieces.
Clays from the Sculpey III® sampler remain soft and malleable until baked, at which point they adopt a matte, bisque-type finish. You can shape and bake these clays before carving, drilling, sanding and finishing them with Sculpey® Gloss Glaze once they are baked.
Sculpey III® 30-Color Sampler clays work and feel like ceramic clay but will not dry out in open air.
Sculpey III® Translucent
Sculpey III® Translucent is soft and has a consistency often likened to that of cookie dough. This clay is a pinkish tan color with a matte finish and bakes to be quite opaque.
What Is the Difference Between Sculpey III® and Other Sculpey® Clays?
When choosing between various Sculpey® brands, you may wonder which clay is right for you or would best serve your project needs. Here are some characteristics of popular Sculpey® clay lines to help you decide:
- Sculpey III®: As one of the first American colored clays, Sculpey III® is great for adult beginners and comes in a range of colors that include pearls, metallics and a translucent hue.
- Sculpey Bake Shop®: This clay is the softest of all Sculpey® clays. Sculpey Bake Shop® is an excellent choice for toddlers or small children just starting to work with clay.
- Original Sculpey®: Original Sculpey® is perfect for kids over 8 years old and can be used as a pottery substitute for items such as plaques, bowls and pinch pots.
- Sculpey Soufflé™: As one of the strongest and lightest clays, Sculpey Soufflé™ is popular among adults and is soft and easy to handle. It has a unique suede like finish once baked.
- Sculpey Premo™: Adult artists and clayers worldwide prize Sculpey Premo™ for its strength, flexibility and ability to hold fine details.
- Super Sculpey®: Super Sculpey® is available in flesh colors and is specifically designed for sculpting.
Start Your Clay Journey With Sculpey III® Sampler Clays
You can trust Sculpey® to deliver the clay you need, no matter your preferences or skill level. Order your Sculpey III® 30-Color Sampler or browse our extensive inventory of oven-bake and air-dry clays online today.