Ultimate DIY Kit - Jewelry
Ultimate DIY Kit - Jewelry
This 65 piece kit is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to make polymer clay jewelry! It comes packed with a large variety of clay, reusable tools and a comprehensive Instruction manual that teaches you clay techniques and six step by step projects. After you make the projects you will have extra clay to create other beautiful jewelry projects. This kit gives you a great set of jewelry making tools and clay to start designing your own polymer clay jewelry. It even includes all of the finding you need to finish six jewelry pieces! This kit includes:
- 18 oz of Sculpey Premo and Souffle clay - 18 different colors in a mix of metallic, granites and regular colors
- Tools: Non Skid reusable silicone crafting mat, 12 double ended modeling tools, 1/2" circle cutter, Needle Tool, Bead Batting, Lentil Bead Tool, Metal Blade, Plastic roller & Jewelry Shapes Template Sheet
- Findings - (2) Earring posts and backs, (5) 8mm jump rings, 18” silver chain, Tan cord, Head pin, (4) Fish hooks, (8) Eye pins, (2) Elastic cords
- Instruction manual - Learn how to build slabs, marble clay, make 6 different types of beads and do mokume gane! Step by step projects include: Terrazzo Earrings, Floral Slab Earrings, Geometric Slab Earrings, Mokume Gane Necklace, Lentil Bead Bracelet and (2) Beaded Bracelets
- Clay colors include: Premo - White, Translucent, Mustard Yellow, Mauve, Pomegranate, Ultramarine Blue, Turquoise Granite, Forest Green, 18K, Copper, Gray Granite, Black Souffle - Ivory, Khaki Green, Sea Glass, Midnight Blue, Fiji, Turnip
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4" (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven Safe Work Mat , wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.