Sculpey Keepsake® Baby Impression Kit
Sculpey Keepsake® Baby Impression Kit
Fun and easy ornament kit allows you to create a unique and lasting impression of your baby or fur baby that you and your family can cherish forever. No crafting experience required!
- Comes with everything needed – oven bake clay, plastic engraving tool and 2 ribbons
- Makes a perfect gift for expecting parents or new grandparents.
- Not happy with your impression? No problem, do it over again – clay stays soft until you bake it!
- Stays soft until baked – never dries out! Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven.
- Perfect for foot prints too!
- Great for pets too!
- Safe and non-toxic!
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
The Keepsake® Baby Impression Kit from Sculpey® lets you create a lifetime of memories in just minutes. Keepsake Kits help you remember events, people and places that bring you happiness — they are just as fun to create as they are to enjoy. From your baby's first handprint or footprint, there's no tradition like keepsakes for keeping precious moments alive. Non-toxic clay from Sculpey® is safe and easy to use so you can capture those precious little hands and feet.
Our kit includes:
- Shatterproof, non-toxic clay that gives you more detailed impressions and bakes in 30 minutes. This clay stays soft until you bake it — you can use it over and over for the perfect print!
- A roller to smooth out your clay.
- A shaping ring that lets you create a clean, professional design.
- A ribbon for a lovely finishing touch to your keepsake.
- A detail tool for adding more intricate elements to your creation.
What You Can Do With a Clay Keepsake
Clay keepsakes are versatile treasures that will brighten up any household. You can use them as:
- Home decor: Display your keepsakes in your home so everyone knows how much you cherish your family members. Hang them up or place a magnet on the back for a unique addition to your fridge.
- Gifts: Clay keepsakes make wonderful gifts.
- A bonding activity: Share the joy of claying with your friends and family. A fun night of crafting is an excellent time to bring everyone together.
How to Decorate Your Hand/Foot Print Keepsake
If you'd like to add a personalized touch to your keepsake print ornament, there are countless ways to do so. Make your keepsake extra special by:
- Add glitter into the clay for a sparkly handprint
- Use stamps to stamp out a name or date
- Add mica powder to the print area
- Add details with acrylic paint
- Add stickers, beads and other accessories with glue
- Use letter beads to spell out your little one’s name and glue on using super glue
- Use a gloss glaze on the keepsake to give it a shiny look
Tips for Baking your clay Keepsake
- Always use an oven thermometer to ensure proper baking temperatures
- Use an oven proof baking surface such as: glass, metal or our Sculpey Tools Oven-safe work mat.
- Bake your pieces in your home oven or a toaster oven. NEVER use a microwave.
- Use proper ventilation when baking.