Why Sculpey® Bake Shop Is Ideal for Kids
Whether you’re a teacher inspiring the classroom or a parent introducing your children to a new hobby, Sculpey® Bake Shop is the perfect clay for kids. This clay will bring the whole family together — it’s an excellent way to enjoy a family experience and create fun mementos of your time together. Bake Shop clay:
- – Is safe, non-toxic, and lead and phthalate-free.
- – Stays soft until baked in your oven. Bake Shop clay feels like ceramic clay but does not dry out when exposed to air.
- – Is easily manageable for small hands. Kids will not have trouble manipulating, shaping, and molding Sculpey® Bake Shop clay.
- – Can be stored for reuse.
- – Is great for a variety of projects, from figurines and holiday crafts to school assignments and free-form jewelry pieces.
- – Comes in a variety of vibrant colors, including classics like red and blue as well as fun shades like hot pink and turquoise. We even offer glow-in-the-dark, eraser clay, and even Bake Shop Light that floats in water!
- – Allows for more creation once baked and cooled you can glue, ink, sand, drill, carve or paint Bake Shop clay with Sculpey® Brand Glaze or water-based acrylics.
What Can I Make With Bake Shop Clay?
Spark creativity and fun in your home or classroom with Sculpey® Bake Shop clay. You can use Bake Shop clay to make:
- – Trinkets or animal figurines.
- – Pieces of furniture or decorations for a dollhouse.
- – Fun jewelry or accessory pieces
- – Holiday ornaments or decorations
- – Gifts to give to your family and friends