We’re excited to announce the launch of our new oven bake clay colors! Whether you’re looking to create beautiful jewelry, home décor, or school projects, our oven bake clay colors are perfect for any project. These vibrant and on-trend colors offer so much versatility and will help round out your current color palette. With these new colors, you can create anything your heart desires! So what are you waiting for? Get creative and explore the world of oven bake clay today!
Introducing the new 2023 Sculpey Oven Bake Clay and Liquid Sculpey colors
We have three new colors each for the Sculpey Premo, Soufflé and Sculpey III lines. We are introducing five new Liquid Sculpey Colors! With our newest colors, the possibilities are endless when it comes to sculpting or clay crafting. From sculpting intricate figures to making polymer clay earrings, our new clay colors provide the perfect addition to any project. With these on-trend hues, you’ll be able to find the perfect color palette that suits your style.
- Light Pink – This soft pink color is a calming neutral hue.
- Lavender -This soft purple color is giving zen vibes!
- Terra Cotta -This warm color will add some earthy drama to your project.
- Cabernet – This rich wine color exudes sophistication.
- Citron – This vivid Yellow/Green color pairs great with neutrals for a bold pop of color.
- Sedona – This beautiful earthy color gives desert vibes.
- Peach – Add a fresh vibe to any project.
- Spring Green – This Bright Green will add a jolt of color to any project.
- Berry – This delicious Berry will add a pop of color to any project.
- Turquoise – Bright Turquoise color has a matte finish
- Fuchsia – Deep fuchsia color has a matte finish
- Charcoal Metallic – Black metallic color has a pretty shimmer to it
- Brown Metallic – Rich brown color has a beautiful metallic finish
- Translucent Lavender – Soft translucent purple
What can you make with them?
Use Sculpey III for all kinds of clay craft projects, from school projects to home décor to holiday decorations. Polymer clay earrings, DIY jewelry, home decor, mixed media and so much more work great with the new Premo and Soufflé colors! Liquid Sculpey is ideal for creating lightweight, flexible jewelry pieces, accents for home decor, and window clings for the season. In our How To Section, we will be sharing some inspiring projects created using these new colors.
We would love to see the oven-bake clay crafts you made using the new colors! Share your DIY creations with us by using the hashtags #sculpey and #HowDoYouSculpey.