This kit provides all the essential tools needed to start making beautiful beads! Use these amazing tools on the innovative light weight Soufflé oven-bake clay that comes included! Kit includes: • 12 piece Sculpey Soufflé oven-bake clay ... Read More
This kit provides all the essential tools needed to start making beautiful beads! Use these amazing tools on the innovative light weight Soufflé oven-bake clay that comes included!
• 12 piece Sculpey Soufflé oven-bake clay multi-pack
• Comes with 12 rich, on trend colors perfect for jewelry making!
• Has a beautiful faux suede finish once baked
• Stays soft until baked in your home oven. Does not air dry.
• Flexible, strong and holds detail, making it the perfect choice for all types of beads!
• Extra clay can be stored and reused – won’t dry out!
• Safe and non-toxic.
• Bead making set includes:
• Baking Cushion: Reusable cushion perfect for baking beads to avoid distortion and shiny bottoms.
• 400/800 grit wet/dry sandpaper: Creates a smooth finish to baked beads. Also can be used to texture unbaked clay.
• Blade: Makes clean, straight cuts and edges.
• Circle Cutter: Helps make the same size bead every time.
• Needle Tool: Used to pierce unbaked beads. Also good for texturing, fine detail and patterns.
• Lentil Bead Tool: Used to create lentil shaped beads.
• Clay Roller: Essential tool for rolling smooth, even sheets of clay.
• Bead Making Guide: Filled with bead making tips and step by step instructions for a variety of different style beads!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey® Work ‘n Bake Clay Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.