Sculpey Soufflé™ Ivory 7 oz
Sculpey Soufflé™ Ivory 7 oz
Ivory is a beautiful neutral color that is perfect to use alone or to mix with your other favorite Sculpey Soufflé™ colors.
- Experience a different kind of polymer clay. Versatile, pliable and perfectly soft, Sculpey Soufflé™ is an innovative lightweight clay perfect for jewelry making and larger home décor pieces.
- Its strength and ability to hold detail makes it an excellent clay for advanced techniques such as mokume gane, bargello and caning.
- Souffle™ is so flexible it can be cut and sewn after baking – perfect for embellishing bags, making tags, enhancing paper crafting and more!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: Jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Suede finish after baking
1.7 oz bar
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey® Work ‘n Bake Clay Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.