SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Sign up for our newsletter to receive special sales,
product sneak peeks, exclusive projects and more!
Premo is perfect for the more experienced clayers or artists! Premo is soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine details making it perfect for specialized techniques! Pastels are on trend for fashion this spring and summer!
• Perfect for making statement jewelry, fun home décor pieces and just in time for Easter and mothers day crafts!
• Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
• Extra clay can be stored and reused- won’t dry out!
• Can be mixed and used with your other favorite Premo colors
• Premo is flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning and mokume gane.
Includes six 1 oz bars of clay in these beautiful shades: Rose Quartz, Apricot, Mint Green, Clearwater Blue, Pale Amethyst, & Smoky Grey
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.