Dress up any outfit with this beautiful bracelet!
• Rubber glove/clean gardening glove/Band-Aids
• Paint brush (a fluffy, “mop” style is best)
• Black Acrylic Paint, Paper Towels
• 15 bead caps (2 types if desired)
• Approximately 30 glass and plastic beads—a “bead soup” variety of beads in oceanic colors (blue, green, and light golden) with differing shapes, textures, and sizes spanning around 6mm-11mm. Two of the beads should have larger holes for the finishing cord—reserve them for the last steps.
• Approximately 20 glass pearls in a few sizes including several 3mm or similar small size.
• 6 feet Waxed Leather Cord
• Toggle and Bar Style Clasp