1. Create a basic bead in White Translucent, as described in Creating Basic Beads, Step 1. Set aside.
2. Using the Clay Conditioning Machine on the widest setting, roll out a sheet of Bright Green Pearl. Do the same for a small amount of Green clay.
3. Place the sheet of your work surface. Using the Rectangle Cutter, cut out four rectangle shapes. Stack all four pieces.
4. Using the edge of small round cutter, cut the edges of the rectangle stack to create the holly shape.
5. Using the Super Slicer, create a slice up through the center, don’t cut all the way to the top.
6. Using the Super Slicer, cut a strip wide enough to cover the center and the edge of the holly leaf. Place the strip in the center slice and gently press back together. Wrap the rest of the strip around the holly leaf.
7. To create the berries- Run a small amount of White Translucent through the Clay Conditioning Machine on the widest setting, set aside. Roll out a thin log of Pomegranate. Place the Pomegranate log on the sheet of White Translucent, use the Super Slicer to make the sheet the same size as the log. Wrap the White Translucent sheet around the log several times to make it thick.
8. Cut several pieces of this cane. Make sure to cut the cane the same height as the leaf height. Arrange the berries around the base of the leaf. Once you have all the berries you want. Fill the rest the area around the leaf with White Translucent balls.
9. Carefully reduce the cane with your fingers, making sure not to distort the cane. Using the Super Slicer, make the slices as thin as possible. You can then apply these slices to the basic bead.
10. Complete the bead as described in the Creating Basic Bead section, Steps 2-4.