• Make a palm sized ball of clay.
• Using the acrylic roller, roll it flat until it is about 1/4” thick.
• Using the template provided and a craft knife, cut out your owl shape. Smooth edges with your fingertips to give the owl more rounded sides.
• Using your index finger make two impressions for the eyes.
• Using your finger or a toothpick make some indentations where the wings would be. Make sure though that you leave enough space for the owl’s tummy because you will be gluing sequins there.
• To keep your owl nice and smooth you can dip your fingers in some water and gently smooth as you go.
• You will want the owl to dry in a curve to fit the headband. Take a spare headband (usually come 3 to a pack) and gently lay your owl on top and bend to fit the curve of the headband. Try to position so that the owl can dry in that position. Owl should be positioned so that it runs vertically along the headband and slightly off center to the right side. Allow to dry according to the directions on the package.