Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey® Oven Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured Liquid Polymer Clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
- Stir Liquid Sculpey® completely. Thin with Sculpey® Liquid Clay Softener as needed
- Wash hands after use (we have found that baby wipes work best)
- It is important to use oven thermometer when you bake the liquids so that you can ensure your oven is at the correct temperature.
- Do not microwave the liquids. They must be baked in a Preheated oven at 275 ºF (130 ºC) for liquid colors and 300 ºF (149 ºC) for Clear – Do not exceed baking temperatures.
- If you are using the liquids as a glaze or in thin pieces less than ¼ inch bake for 15 minutes. For thicker pieces that are ¼ or above bake for 30 minutes.
- If you are baking on a ceramic tile then you will also need to bake at 30 minutes since it will take longer for the tile to heat up. This will ensure the proper fusing of the liquid material.
- When baking these liquids you may experience some vapors or a slight odor. This is not harmful and will not affect your creation.
- If your liquid project has become yellowed or discolored in the oven, when you remake it, tent it by placing either – folding an index card in half and placing your project under it or by using aluminum foil over your project.
Fill the two smaller teardrop shapes (just a hair less than full) with Gold Liquid Sculpey. Stir the Liquid Sculpey Confetti Clear until it is well mixed. Fill the hoop shape in the Sculpey Jewelry Mold with Confetti Clear.
Bake for 30 minutes at 300F. Cool. Remove the hoop shape only. Leave the teardrops in the mold. Place a small dot of Superglue in the center of the gold teardrops toward the end opposite the hole. Place the post findings on the glue and allow to dry. Add a thin layer of gold liquid clay over teardrop shapes to the top of the mold. Fill the hoop shape with Confetti Clear. Bake at 300F for 30 minutes. Cool.
Attach teardrops to the hoops with jump rings. Get busy making more of these adorable earrings for your friends and family who are sure to be jellie.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get special sales, product sneak peeks, projects and more!
Add a little fun to your inbox!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
And add a little fun to your inbox!
Sign up for the Sculpey newsletter and discover new products, new projects and exclusive crafting tutorials.