Ultimate Clayer Set Bundle
Ultimate Clayer Set Bundle
This set is perfect for anyone who loves creating with clay! Take your creations to the next level with this amazing set.
This set includes
- Sculpey Premo & Souffle Multi-pack - combines two of the most popular clay brands together - Premo™ metallics and glitters and a versatile range of colors from Soufflé! Mix these two brands of clay together to create beautiful jewelry, home décor and mixed media projects!
- Clay Conditioning Machine - 9 different thickness settings makes it ideal for conditioning clay quickly and easily.
- Oven Safe Work Mat - non skid mat allows you to create and then bake. 7.75” H x 13” W
- Essential Tool Kit - 11 piece set includes - blade with safety handles, ball tool, clay knife, texture wheel and 2 heads, detail tool and a needle tool
Multi-pack includes (12) 1 oz pieces: Sculpey Premo™ Rose Gold Glitter, Copper, Yellow Gold Glitter, 18K Gold, Gray Granite, Bright Green Pearl, Peacock Pearl, Galaxy Glitter, White Gold Glitter, Silver, Pearl, Frost White Glitter
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
Trying to decide which Sculpey clays are right for you? Now you don't have to choose! Here, we've combined the best of both worlds — our two most popular clay brands, Premo™ and Soufflé.
Inside this polymer clay multi-pack, you'll find 24 of our best colors:
- 12 - 1 oz pieces from Sculpey Premo™: Copper, Rose Gold Glitter, Silver, 18K Gold, Yellow Gold Glitter, Peacock Pearl, Gray Granite, Bright Green Pearl, White Gold Glitter, Pearl, Frost White Glitter, Galaxy Glitter
- 12 - .9 oz pieces from Sculpey Soufflé™: Pumpkin, Sea Glass, Cherry Pie, Canary, Bluestone, Cornflower, Poppy Seed, Shamrock, Turnip, Cowboy, Latte, Igloo
What Can You Use This Clay Multi-Pack For?
This pack is perfect for trying out both brands in different finishes and colors. You can use each of these gorgeous colors on their own or blend them together to create glitter and metallic versions of Soufflé clays. These clays are also durable and flexible, making them an excellent choice for trying more advanced techniques like bargello, caning and mokume gane. Soufflé clay is also flexible enough to be cut and sewn, after you've baked it.
Use our Sculpey Premo™ & Soufflé™ Multi-Pack to make unique jewelry, mixed media projects or home décor. Make patches to embellish your bag and jacket, or sculpt a fun, chunky necklace as a statement piece.
Find Your Creativity With Sculpey
Before you get started on your project, be sure to place a protective covering over the area you'll be working on. Using a sheet tray or an oven-safe work mat keeps your work surface protected.
Once you've created your new masterpiece, place it in an oven preheated to 275 °F until it hardens. If properly cured, our clay will never shrink or crack. If you have extra clay, save it. Our clay stays soft until you decide to bake it, meaning you can reuse it again and again.
Get started on your next clay project today with the 24-piece Sculpey Premo™ & Soufflé™ Multi-Pack.