Trend clay bundle - Portofino
Trend clay bundle - Portofino
We have curated a palette of beautiful colors that were inspired by the colors of Portofino, the stunning village in Italy known for its golden reflections and shades of blue. Use this palette of colors to create trendy jewelry and home decor pieces!
- Included in this set:
- Four Sculpey Souffle Colors - Igloo, Canary, Midnight Blue and Ivory
- Two Sculpey Premo Colors- Slate and Gold
- Both clays are flexible, very strong and durable perfect for advanced techniques like caning, mokume gane and bargello.
- Soufflé is lightweight and has a suede like finish. It can be cut and sewn after baking.
- Mix Premo and Soufflé together
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven at the low temperature of 275 °F
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
How to Bake Sculpey® Premo?
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.