Sculpey Premo™ Tan 2 oz
Sculpey Premo™ Tan 2 oz
Premo Tan is the quintessential neutral hue that belongs in every artist's toolkit. Whether you prefer to use it as a standalone shade or mix it with your favorite Sculpey Premo™ colors, this clay offers endless creative possibilities.
- Perfect for Experienced Crafters: Premo is tailor-made for the more seasoned clayers and artists. It strikes the ideal balance between softness for effortless blending and firmness for holding intricate details, making it the go-to choice for specialized techniques like mokume gane, bargello, and caning.
- Versatile Across Projects: Premo clay works great for crafting beautiful jewelry to elevating DIY home décor and venturing into the world of mixed media.
- Mix and Match with Ease: Blend and experiment with your favorite Premo colors to create unique and captivating custom shades that breathe life into your creations.
- Stay Soft Until Baked: Unlike air-dry clays, Premo stays soft until you're ready to bake it in your home oven, giving you ample time to perfect your project.
2 oz. bar
SCULPEY SHIPPING INFORMATION AND POLICIES
ORDER CHANGES / MODIFICATIONS / CANCELLATIONS
Polyform Products begins to process your order immediately after you click the SUBMIT ORDER button. Because of our system processes, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted.
Normal order processing can take 1-3 business days (Monday – Thursday).
For standard ground delivery, you can expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of Fed Ex, UPS and USPS, delivering packages to you more efficiently. Fed Ex will deliver your package to your local post office, where your postal carrier will make the final delivery to your door or mailbox. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
All orders over $49.99 (before taxes and after discounts) qualify for Free Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States - excludes Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico
6-10 business days
15-18 business days
Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
Orders qualifying for FREE shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard Ground Shipping service only. FREE or discounted shipping is available in the Contiguous U.S. only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that stock is available at the time the order is placed. In some instances, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. In the event that this occurs, you will receive an email if the status changes on any of the product within your order.
We may ship your order to you in multiple boxes depending on the order size and item size.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey® Work ‘n Bake Clay Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.