A set of 3 double ended tools, each used for a wide range of projects and techniques.
- Use the Needle End Pointer to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns.
- Use the Stamp End for added detail.
- Use blunt Point for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay.
- Use Ball End to make indentations, concave forms and to create curled or wavy edges.
- Use Knife End to create lines, patterns and cut clay.
- Use Flat End for smoothing, blending and adding patterns and details to clay.